Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain, repair and install heavy machinery
- Proficient in motor and gearbox repairs
- Ability to use machinery such as milling and lathes.
- Knowledge of Bearings. Maintenance, replacement of the same
- Ability to work with precise specifications.
- Ability to read machine drawings.
- Possibility of using portable cutting torch and plasma cutter
- Ability to use MMA and GMAW welding machines
- Assembly, manufacture and assembly of structural components to form Mechanical Systems.
- Advantage of the overhead crane experience
- Exercise the skills and knowledge of the commercial qualification of Mechanical Dismissal.
- Ensure and comply with the guidelines, policies and procedures of the security standards. Qualifications and experience
- Minimum grade 12 / N3
- Formal commercial qualification in mechanical accessories
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in maintenance environments
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Ability to work with tight tolerances
- Knowledge of OSHACT If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV to Hr@tmhafrica.co.za and quote the reference number PR 21/093 NB: The closing date is March 25, 2021. tmhafrica #vacants #railroad industry
CLICK HERE TO TAKE A SURVEY TO EARN R50 A DAY!