Learner-Artisans-X-35- (Generation-Division) Various
Position: Apprentice-Craftsmen-X-35- (Generation-Division) Various Type of vacancy: External / Internal
Homework Grade: TR5
Area of Specialization: Eskom offers training program opportunities for craftsmen within various departments in the following disciplines: electrical, mechanical and measurement instrumentation and control.
Business unit: Generation
Reference number: 50738010YN / GX02
Closing date: 12/18/2020
• Grade 12 with 50% math, 50% physical science, and English 40% or
• Engineering N3 with English 40%
• NCV Level 4 Physical Sciences 50%, Mathematics 50% and English 40%
Skills and competencies
• Communicative, verbal and written skills
• Have a mindful self-discipline approach
• Have a high level of drive and motivation.
• Have emotional resilience
• Be aware of safety
• Be responsible and committed
• Computer literacy
• This is a 3-year Training Program in which the holder will receive institutionalized and on-the-job training and will be given the opportunity to obtain a commercial test certificate.
To send it, please leave your detailed CV, copy of certified identification and certified copies of full qualification at the nearest Eskom power station, except Majuba, Peaking, Grootvlei, Komati. INDICATE THE REFERENCE NUMBER OF YOUR APPLICATION.
NB *: (ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER APPLICANT IS ALLOWED)
“If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this announcement, please accept that your request was unsuccessful.”
“Eskom is committed to equality, fair employment and diversity. In accordance with Eskom’s employment equity plan and its employment equity goals and objectives, preference may be given, but is not limited to, candidates from underrepresented designated groups. Eskom reserves the right not to make an appointment for the advertised positions. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply for positions. “