The link to the course is https://dsp.nemisa.co.za
It is mandatory for all Education Assistants at each school to complete the course. When this post reaches you, please help ensure that the information reaches others faster so they can complete the course before the end of March 2022.
This is the course is https://dsp.nemisa.co.za
Then create an account page
Also check these steps in the picture
- UJ artificial intelligence https://uj.blackboard.com/webapps/bbgs-cloud-portal-BB5c04f198cda22/app/portal
- NEMISA form, you fill out the form and wait for approval, it usually takes 2-3 days, they will send you an sms with a link to log in to your course. https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=SFlXjXV6fkKQQstEsCfQFA6mwGLRi4xOu3MgQrW7BRlURVVLVktISTFIVDlBMTAyV1Q1TVRTNDgwRy4u&qrcode=true
- Mandela University Electronic Redness Assessment, you register and take a survey, after you finish they will send you the result according to the levels, once you finish https://eready.co.za/surveys/survey
- NSSF COVID-19 https://profdevplus.org/courses/nssf-and-protocol-training/
- Millennials https://profdevplus.org/courses/understanding-millennials/
- Lesedi +27 76 611 8409
- Kitso +27 76 593 7181
- This are the steps to until NEMISA courses
NB: NEMISA online training courses is for everyone,is not only for teachers assistant,but for a teacher’s assistant is a must to to do this training and receive the certificates.