Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree, national diploma or N6
SETA invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Internship Program 2021 / 2022. If you are looking for an Internship program at SETA, then you are in the right place. Those Candidates who are deemed eligible for this internship program can submit their application by following the instructions given below.
SETA: Internship program with TETA 2021
Transport Seta, Teta has an internship program for college and university graduates.
• Location: Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North West, Northern Cape, Western Cape
• Duration: 18 months
• Closing date: June 24, 2021
The internship program is open to students of TVET colleges and graduates of technology colleges or universities.
If you are a TVET student who has completed your N6 and need to complete work-integrated learning you can do the 18-month internship program here.
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, National Diploma or N6 in the following discipline:
• Financial management
• Public relations
• Communication Sciences
• Event handling
• Public administration
• Office administration / management assistant
• Supply chain management / Procurement
• Administration / Business Management
• BA or BCom General
Send your request to email@example.com