Senior Legal Administrator. The purpose is to provide administrative support and partnering with the legal team in providing top quality legal services to the company. The ideal candidate must have successfully completed Matric with 2 years’ experience as a legal administrator/secretary. The role is based in Braamfontein.
Key performance areas:
• Administration of all legal matters including contracts, deceased estates, infringements, general litigation, member disputes, legal queries etc.
• Debt recovery.
• Reporting on key responsibility areas.
• Attend to all administrative requirements of the Legal Services Department.
• Grade 12.
• 2 years’ experience as a legal administrator/ secretary.
• Knowledge of litigation processes.
• Previous experience of legal collections essential.
• In-depth knowledge of handling court files/ matters.
• Ability to manage stakeholders (attorneys, legal consultants, service providers etc.).
• Exceptional communication skills and a strong working knowledge of the English language (oral & written).
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
• Intermediate computer skills (including word processing and spreadsheet packages).
• Basic understanding of copyright, company and labour law will be an added advantage.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Numerical ability.
• Logical thinker.
• Time management.
• Customer Focused.
• Self-Confident and resilience.
• Problem solving.
• Action orientation.
• Continuous self-improvement with an appetite to learn.
• Team player.
If you meet the above requirements, please forward your cv to email@example.com