The candidate is expected to:
• Responsible for managing a client portfolio through Active Client management
• Coordinate marketing campaigns to improve visibility in the target market.
• Work according to the agreed quality standards and within the agreed deadlines.
• Develop and maintain your specialized collections, industry, business and systems knowledge
• Balance debt collection with efficient customer service
Applicants must have:
• Ability to communicate in more than one of the official languages of South Africa
• Proficient in MS Office
• Knowledge of debt collection techniques and be able to demonstrate excellent negotiation and communication skills.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience as a credit controller
• Collections in the banking or business sector advantageous
• You must be hungry for money
• Proven track record of achieving goals
CV Submissions: Nomsa.Mhlongo@kempston.co.za