Groenkloof Hospital: TVET Internships in Electrical Engineering 2021
Groenkloof Hospital invites unemployed youth to apply for the TVET Electrical Engineering Internship Program 2021.
Closing date of the internship application: February 19, 2021.
Place of internship: Pretoria, Gauteng There is an opportunity for unemployed students supporting HWSETA to participate in a learning project.
The apprenticeship project aims to provide the opportunity for unemployed students to gain work experience according to the qualifications for which they are studying.
We are looking for students in the field of Electrical Engineering. The learning opportunity is available at Life Groenkloof Hospital, reporting to Emmanuel Khorombi, Engineering Manager.
• The student will be exposed to various tasks, projects and assignments carried out in the Engineering department so that she can acquire the necessary work experience.
• Students must be unemployed to qualify for this project.
• All students must have completed Theory N6 from a public TVET university.
• All students must complete the 18-month experience in order to graduate.
• Problem solving, analysis and judgment
. Engaging diversity
• Verbal and written communication
. Building relationships
. Drive and power
. Orientation to excellence. Ethical behavior
. Computer literacy
How to apply
Explore our vacancies and find the right opportunity for you. Download the application form and email it to: Careers.Groenkloof@lifehealthcare.co.za.
Only shortlisted candidates will come into contact. If you do not receive any communication after 2 weeks from the closing date, please consider that your request has not been made correctly.
Life Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.