EXTERNAL ADVERTISING BUSINESS UNIT Samancor – Eastern Chrome Mine LEARNING OPPORTUNITY IN ENGINEERING POSITION TITLE THERE ARE OPPORTUNITIES FOR EXTERNAL CANDIDATES TO OBTAIN AN ENGINEERING INSTALLER, BOILER, ELECTRICIAN, ELECTRICAL CERTIFICATION INSTRUMENTATION OR MECHANICAL CERTIFICATION INSTRUMENTATION.
• Must be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate with Mathematics and Science, or the NTC 2 Certificate or higher or the NCV Level 4 Certificate from a FET University. Proof of qualifications to be attached and authenticated.
Your subjects are required in Mathematics, Engineering Sciences, Relevant Business Theory, and Engineering Drawing.
Must have obtained a minimum grade of 40% in Mathematics and Science.
You must obtain a Medical Certificate of Fitness for Mines.
• Experience in Operational Engineering will be in your favor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE TRAINING
• Training will be conducted through SETA accredited training providers
• A contracted training period is a maximum of 36 months.
All applications must be signed and
approved by a recognized tribal structure
• The preselection will be carried out according to minimum requirements.
• Psychometric evaluation. Interview panel.
SELECTION PROCEDURE CLOSING DATE MAY 14, 2021
SEND CV to email@example.com Calvin.Grant@SamancorCr.com
The company is not obliged to award the apprenticeship scholarship, in the event that no candidate meets the requirements determined by the selection panel.
REQUESTS TO WHEN MAKING THE FINAL SELECTION, CONSIDERATION WILL BE TAKEN TO ACHIEVE THE OBIECTIVES OF THE MINING CHARTER:
• THE NUMBER OF CANDIDATES FOR EACH TRIBAL STRUCTURE WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE COMMITMENTS OF THE SMANCORS LABOR SOCIAL PLAN.
• IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 2 WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE, YOU CAN ASSUME THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL