We invite unemployed youth who have passed grade 12 and are interested in becoming developers.
What do system developers do? They can do the following:
• Create, maintain, audit and improve IT systems in organizations.
• Database managment
• Web programming, multimedia, code writing, e-commerce and other programming functions.
If you have a passion or interest in the above, this learning is for you.
• Passed grade 12
• Computer skills (must be able to use the computer)
• South African citizen
• Age range (18 – 34 years)
• No criminal record
• Unemployed black youth
• Area: Pretoria
Duration: 12 months (July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022)
Monthly stipend amount – R2 800 gross per month
Benefits: Once classroom training is complete, you will be placed with IT companies that we have partnered with to host students for hands-on workplace experience in the Pretoria area.
Qualified and interested candidates should email the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Copy of grade 12 certificate
• Copy of identification
NB: People with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
The subject title in the email MUST be: NQF 5 Systems Development Learning – Pretoria
If you have not heard from us before July 29, 2021, please consider that your request has not been made correctly.