The vehicle controller position is available in the Judante building
This position reports to the Operations Controller in the Operations department.
The purpose of the Vehicle Controller position is to ensure that the company’s fleet is
maintained in effective working condition and to limit the risks and costs of the vehicle to the
Duties and responsibilities are:
● Conduct monthly vehicle inspections
● Manage the vehicle’s safety team.
● Solve all vehicle problems.
● Schedule and manage repairs and maintenance.
● Make sure vehicles are kept neat, clean and orderly
● Administration of traffic fines
● Manage vehicle licenses
● Control vehicle assignments to drivers.
● Vehicle information management
● Vehicle information report
● Identify and recommend ways to improve costs.
● Master English and Afrikaans.
● Have good interpersonal skills.
● Punctual and based on deadlines
● Be able to work well under pressure.
● Have good communication skills.
● Be reliable and trustworthy
● Take pride and maintain high standards
● Matric; diploma and / or
● relevant experience
● Valid driver’s license
Technical knowledge and skills
● Knowledge and understanding of vehicle mechanics.
● Knowledge and understanding of the processes of the Municipal and Traffic Department.
● Knowledge and understanding of vehicle administration and management.
● 3 years of experience in the previous vehicle control management position.
Planification and organization
● Structures work logically and efficiently and are executed accordingly.
● Tracks and ensures deadlines are met
● Ability to manage time effectively
● Works well under pressure
● A team player who supports and works to achieve team goals.
● Share information in a timely manner.
Problem Solving and Decision Making
● Consider the broader consequences of decisions.
● Able to identify and solve problems
Accuracy, Quality and Productivity
● Attention to detail
● Ensures that production meets quality standards.
● Offers precise and accurate work
● Communicates clearly and concisely.
● Able to communicate adequately with people at all levels.
● Demonstrates the necessary technical knowledge related to the work area.
● Keeps technical knowledge up to date.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a CV to
Cezanne Voegt, Human Resources Officer, at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 021
- 7121588. Applications close on November 27, 2020