A 12-month internship opportunity has been made available for the health and safety intern to support the health and safety coordinator across the company. The position is responsible for monitoring the ways of working of technical personnel on site to ensure that they operate safely and within the specifications and expectations of the client. Implements Maredi’s policies and procedures regarding occupational health and safety. The intern will receive a monthly stipend for the duration of the internship and must be based in Limpopo, Polokwane.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Diploma or N6 in Safety Management, Occupational Health and Safety Certificate or relevant
• Minimum 1 year of work experience in the Health and Safety department is an advantage
• Good communication, reading and writing skills (English)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Clean credit history and criminal record
• Valid driver’s license (code B or C1)
NB: Suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to apply by sending their updated CVs and cover letter to OfentseL@mareditel.co.za before or on April 12, 2021.