LOCATION Boksburg REPORTING TO Work Center Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE :
• Minimum Grade 12/ N3 Formal Trade Qualification in Boilermaker 3-5 years relevant Boilermaker fabrication experience Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
Ability to work to close tolerances.
Knowledge of OSHACT Prepared to work extended hours and shifts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES REMUNERATION In accordance with Company Policy .
• Develop a layout and pian the sequence of work to be done.
• Lay out plate, sheet steel or other heavy metal and locate and mark bending and cutting lines.
• Shape metal using metalworking machines such as shears and drill presses.
• Cut metal plate and brackets using oxy-fuel torch, and chip and grind parts to shape for fitting together.
• Fit and tack welding parts together using electric arc welding equipment.
• Correctly instruct, and transfer skills to any apprentice and semi-skilled worked assigned to you to ensure safety and quality of work. Exercise skills and knowledge of boilermaker trade qualification
• Housekeeping duties Ensure and comply with safety standards guidelines, policies, and procedures.
CLOSING DATE 20 May 2021
APPLICATIONS TO Email: Hr@tmhatrica.co.za Please quote reference number PR 21/100 on the subject line.