EE / AA position
• Act as the first point of contact: attend to correspondence and telephone calls.
• Management of agendas and organization of meetings and appointments.
• Reservation and organization of travel, transportation and accommodation.
• Type, compile, and prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence.
• Management of databases and file systems.
• Implement and maintain administrative procedures / systems.
• Serve as liaison with staff, suppliers and clients.
• Time sheet system management.
• Help with accounting support.
• Manage general office assistance.
• Checking and filing expenses.
• Well-spoken telephone deminer and
• Must be able to use Outlook and Microsoft Office, Excel and Word.
• You must be able to write at a reasonable and accurate speed.
• Bilingual or more / Must be Afrikaans and English
• Good computer skills
• Experience in completing and compiling bids and bid information will be an asset.
• Negotiable salary
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
#SHEGroup #OSH #Security #Vacation