The candidate is expected to:
• Ensure that all procedures are followed as per the SOP reports.
• Provide excellence in customer service
• Compilation of all comments on credit control by customer division
• Distribute all reports promptly before client meetings.
• Compile and assist with Outbound Client documentation and final reports
• Serve as liaison with clients on requesting feedback on e-mailed reports
• Assist with the release of orders under special instruction Ad hoc request
• Record rates, generate and distribute monthly reports to customers
• Registration fees update any changes and request according to clients
• Investigate all queries on registration fees between Client and Client, reconciling differences
• Manage all legal correspondence between the company and the lawyers.
Applicants must have:
• Advantage of the tertiary degree
• Proficient in all MS Office applications
• 3 years of experience working with Legal Accounts, SAP and Delta
CV Submissions: Saritha.Haman@kempston.co.za