POSITION: MILLWRIGHT REF NO: REC156 DUTIES AND
• Drill maintenance
• Must be able to read and understand blueprints / diagrams
• Assemble and disassemble machinery ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS:
• Senior national certificate
• Commercial certificate EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
• At least 2 years trade experience
• One year of drills experience Medically fit
• Must possess a valid driver’s license (Code 8)
• Must work at heights BEHAVIORAL SKILLS:
• Team player
• Fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans
Record Engineering adheres to the EE legislation and this post has been identified as EE / AA.
If you meet the minimum requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.record.co.za and apply through the career portal.
If you do not receive a response within 2-3 weeks, please consider that your request was not successful. Records engineering amy LId