A Kloof-based company in the engineering sector has a vacancy for an office administrator.
The successful incumbent will possess the following qualities:
• Be proactive and have a positive outlook on life
• Willing to go the extra mile
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Good organizational skills (time management, etc.)
• A positive attitude
• Willingness to learn
• Excellent telephone manners
• Highly numbered
• Extremely meticulous
• Fast paced environment: need to be able to work under pressure
They will also possess the following skills and experience: –
o Fully computer literate
o Capture and processing of accounts.
o Attention to detail and precision
o Xero Experience
o Marketing experience
Duties will include:
• Assist the principal (PA duties)
• Data Capture
• Billing, sending customer statements and monitoring of Debtors.
• Capture of projects in new projects (training will be provided)
• Payment book
• Travel reservation
• Answering the phone
A “can do” attitude is key. People person who is assertive and tenacious – a good team player. Someone who can think on his feet. An all-rounder, multitasker that goes beyond the call of duty.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and an email with further instructions will be sent to you.
If you do not receive correspondence within 30 days, please consider that your request was not successful.
Thursday, September 23, 2021