A vacancy exists at Bevcan, for a LINE INSPECTOR / PACKER. The position i based in Springs. The position will report directly to the SHIFT SUPERINTENDENT.
Key responsibilities include: – -Product inspection and packing of the SACOBA
• Report their findings to their superior
• Conduct quality performance checks
-Be responsible for any other related duties as and when needed
- Must have Matric or N3 / NTC IV
-Ability to function very well under pressure.
-Ability to function with minimum supervision.
• Methodical and well organized.
-Have an eye for detail
- Proven reliable work record, time keeping and good health. Willing to work overtime from time to time
The Position is graded at Peromnes Grade P14 level.
IF YOU WISH TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION YOU SHOULD Do SO THROUGH YOUR LOCAL HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT.
Applications, together with a detailed CV accompanied by supporting documents and contactable references, should be forwarded to: HC Officer
CLOSING DATE: 3 March 2021