Do you want to work and get a degree at the same time? Passionate about healthcare and providing superior patient care? Medipost has an exciting opportunity available to complete an Apprenticeship Program to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant.
As a student in this program, you will be asked to:
• Successfully complete Apprenticeship Training Contracts at a registered Medipost pharmacy with an approved mentor.
• Attend required training interventions and successfully complete proficiency assessments.
Completion of Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Math (or 60% in Math Literacy); 50% in English and pass in Life Sciences (Biology) or Physics.
Skills, abilities and knowledge related to work.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Computer literacy
• Adhere to principles and values
• Working with people
• Delivery of results and fulfillment of customer expectations.
• Follow instructions and procedures
• Relationships and networking
• Planning and organizing
Send your CV and registration certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please note that only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.