Lead the security architecture and ensure alignment of all the company’s information security capabilities aligned with the bank’s business strategy using multiple architectural security models to ensure
Information security objectives and controls are designed.
• Degree in information systems
• Network security
• Network hardware configuration
• Network protocols
• Network standards
• People Management
• Conceptual skills
• Decision making
• Functional and technical skills
• Information security policies
• Determine security requirements by evaluating business requirements and strategies.
• Investigation of information security standards
• Carrying out vulnerability and security analysis of the system and risk assessments.
• Study architecture / platform.
• Identification of integration problems.
• Preparation of cost estimates.
• Responsible for data center operations, security of voice communications and networks.
• Acts as a security expert in the planning, design, and delivery of IT solutions.
• Responsible for the security impact analysis and design modifications of existing systems to support new solutions.
• Develop enterprise security standards to ensure compatibility and integration of multi-vendor platforms.
• Request for information and proposals where new businesses
Capabilities are required.
• Ensure that the security capabilities of the infrastructure developed are aligned with the company.
architecture standards and principles while leveraging the building blocks of common solutions.
• Participate in proofs of concepts to help define the direction of infrastructure technology and enable business strategy.
• Develop business security patterns and standards.
• Provide relevant assistance and guidance to developers, solution architects, process engineers, and business analysts.
• Provide business and IT stakeholders with comprehensive IT security information on industry trends and their potential impact.
• Participate in the Architecture Review Board.
• Prepares system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Closing date: July 05, 2021 Sector: Finance
Applicants should email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com