The company requires a short-term insurance broker, office located in Pretoria. Must be RE 5 compliant. Business and personal lines of insurance experience is essential.
A minimum of an NQF Level 4 certificate or 120 FAIS credits is required.
Send your CV to: email@example.com
• Use methods such as networking, cold calling, etc. to spot opportunities and cultivate the trust of potential customers.
• Build and maintain internal and external relationships that include major insurers, customers and suppliers
• Build a relationship and sell products to customers both over the phone and in person
• Interact with potential clients and gain an in-depth understanding of their short-term insurance needs.
• Tailor customer needs to the right products available at their disposal
• Convincing customers to use recommended products and services.
• Provide ongoing service and support to its customer base
• Retention of existing businesses, including renewal discussions
• Ensure compliance and procedural requirements are met at all times.
• Self-disciplined, resilient and entrepreneur at heart
• The enrollment certificate and the corresponding insurance qualification (RE and FAIS credits) will be an advantage
• Possess a reliable vehicle and a valid driver’s license
• Minimum 1 year of short-term sales or brokerage experience (commercial, maritime or specialized)
• Passionate / tenacious / self-motivated and dynamic
• An excellent communicator
• Money hungry and goal oriented
• New business development: 1 year (mandatory)
• RE and complete qualification (mandatory)
• commercial insurance broker: 1 year (mandatory)