- – Cape Town Observatory
• The Information Security Officer is the custodian of the data and must ensure that data standards are established with related technologies to allow effective access and collaboration to companies, their staff and customers, while providing security protection. world-class information and governance compliance. Therefore, this incumbent must have great interpersonal skills and an emotional quotient. The ability to analyze new and current information security risks and ensure the customer remains protected is critical, the ability to do so in a collaborative effort with the business and the Technology By Design team is critical.
• Degree in information technology in the field of computer science or information security
• More than 3 years of work experience related to information security,
• Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO / IEC 27001 and NIST.
• Knowledge of patch management, firewalls, and intrusion detection / prevention systems (eg SCCM)
• Knowledge and experience of information security risks and security governance CCNA, CISSP, CISM or related certification are advantageous.
• Knowledge of working with the information security tool (for example, firewalls, antivirus, network monitoring tool)
• Experience in handling information security audits.
• Experience working with stakeholders
• Robust process methods
• Provide cybersecurity guidance across all functions and regions.
• Promote remediation activities in the organization’s offices.
• Extensive experience in Information Technology, with a background in Security and Compliance.
• Professional certification in information security.
• Solid knowledge of various information security frameworks.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to educate a non-technical audience on various security measures.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills. Resumes can be sent to email@example.com
Closing date: June 30, 2021
Friday, July 30, 2021