SALARY: R15 000 CTC
LOCATION: Cape Town
START DATE: November 2020
QUALIFICATIONS & PREREQUISITES:
• NQF Level 5 (Health and Safety Qualification) SAMTRAC, SHEMTRAC, RISKMAQ ETC.
• Sound knowledge of occupational health and safety act and regulations
• Minimum 3 – 5 years HSE experience
• Minimum of two years of administrative experience.
• Experience in HSSE and Quality Management Systems in Fuel, Petro-Chemical (not essential but beneficial)
• Good knowledge of Hazardous Areas, Flameproof and Intrinsically Safe equipment (not essential but beneficial)
• Excellent grammar and English communication skills.
• Strong organization, prioritization and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
• Keeping track of and reporting company HSSE KPIs which include but not limited to man-hours, near-miss reporting, completion of DSTI’s, infield audits, NCR close-out, Completion of equipment checklist, client accreditations maintaining Safety 360.
• Uploading and maintaining our online compliance platforms – Comply works and Safety 360
• Manage internal databases and compliance call logging on HEAT
• Maintain all safety training for all employees current and ensure consistent adherence to HSE and PPE requirements.
• Filing of document submissions by technicians.
• Book employees for training and medicals and update the relevant document.
• Keep track of expiring training ensuring training is rescheduled.
• Keeping track of PPE stock in the various branches
• Lessons learned and safety communication distributed at least weekly
• Work closely with HSE Manager to implement ISO 45001 Management system
• Consistently ensure that all PPE, SWP, and equipment issues are fit for purpose.
• Accurately document and record information as instructed by H&S Manager
• Provide administration support to the H&S Manager and the H&S team
• Prepare reports and documents for the H&S Manager
• Must be able to travel nationally
• No criminal record
• Work overtime as may be required to meet deadlines.
• Driving license essential
• Computer literacy is essential.
• 2-4 years post qualification Experience
Should you meet the requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you not hear back from us within 72 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.