Salary: market related
The installer will be responsible for handling all aspects within his scope of responsibility and maximizing adjustment operations. Ensure mounting equipment complies with SANS 534-1
Duties and responsibilities:
• Always inform the site manager upon arrival at the assembly yard or
area and make sure you are familiar with the standard operating procedures of companies and
Health and safety policy.
• Assist in the preparation of the SOPs if none are done.
• Inform H / O in writing if vehicles are parked too close
or there is bad weather or any other reason why it can’t fit
Arriving. All hours on the site must be counted at all times.
• Make sure the accessories in the vehicle are in accordance with SAN-534-1
• Make sure accessories are ordered and do not compromise warranty /
value of vehicle / trailer / truck, etc.
• Complete all required fields on the job card during a
inspection / assembly of a vehicle.
• Apply a sample of the VERIDOT microdots being applied to
vehicle on the corresponding work card before installing
• Make sure all manifest vehicles are present in the yard. Yes
failing to report to the central office immediately and ensure that
communication is in writing. Advise exactly which vehicles or
bicycles / trailers etc are not present.
Please note that full specifications will be provided on request if you meet the requirements
• Driver’s license
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines such as
adjusting at least a minimum of 10 units per hour
• Computer literacy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Veridot assembly certification
• Excellent understanding of SANS 534-1
• Criminal record
Send your CV to email@example.com