- Work description:
• Ensure that accounting and administrative functions are organized in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
• Oversee financial functions including accounting, payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable collection, acquisitions, taxes, BEE reporting.
• Responsible for the preparation of complete, accurate and timely financial reports and performance analysis for the requirements of the Group and the Administration, for the
disclosure requirements and for corporate consolidation disclosure requirements.
• Implement, evaluate the effectiveness and enforce internal control procedures to achieve good control over financial matters and financial information.
• Good business knowledge to allow business growth and efficiency with relevant financial tools.
• Build a Comptroller team to support the high-growth business. Qualifications:
• Registered Chartered Accountant (CA) with at least three years of post-article business finance experience.
• Leadership skills – Dealing with subordinate employees, local management, and corporate management will require leadership qualities to achieve corporate goals.
• Communication: Expresses ideas effectively to individuals or groups both orally and in writing. An open line of communication with the Corporate Finance team is key.
• Initiative: making attempts to influence events to achieve goals; auto start; take steps to achieve goals beyond what is required.
• Analytical skills: Demonstrate logical reasoning and critical thinking to solve business challenges and improve processes.
• Relevant Computer and Systems Experience – You must demonstrate computer and systems knowledge and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Office programs. Knowledge of the implementation of ERP systems is a key requirement and experience in Microsoft Business Central will be an additional advantage.
• Flexibility: 3 days of remote work with central hours from 10:00 to 15:00. We are focused on the exit, not the entrance. Resumes can be sent to email@example.com
Closing date: June 30, 2021 Telegram
- WKR 24 *
Friday, July 30, 2021