- – Durbanville
- Work description:
• Plan and supervise annual and quarterly audits.
• Carry out effective risk and control assessments.
• Complete audits on time and submit reports to senior auditors.
• Present audit findings and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency.
• Preparation of financial statements
• Good knowledge of IFRS or other accounting framework
• Proven experience as an auditor
• Deep understanding of auditing and control practices.
• International exposure, particularly auditing US companies.
• Bachelor of Commerce in Financial Accounting
• SAICA’s full audit / learning articles
• 0 to 2 years of experience in the publication of articles / learning in auditing
• Equivalent of Qualified Certified Public Accountant CA (SA) / CPA (advantageous)
• Excel: above average
• Fair understanding of an ERP system
• USGaap experience
• Caseware working documents (audit module)
• The International exhibition
• Travel to the USA.
• Flexible working hours Resumes can be sent to email@example.com
Closing date: June 30, 2021
Friday, July 30, 2021