• Between 18 and 34 years old
• Resident of South Africa
• Masonry Apprenticeship Applications: Grade 10 or TVET equivalent with a pass in math literacy.
• Plumbing Apprenticeship Applications: Grade 12 or TVET equivalent with a pass in math literacy.
• Electrical Learning Applications: Grade 10 or TVET equivalent with a pass in math literacy.
Preference will be given to applicants with the National Electrical Qualifications Framework (NQF) L2
• Applicants must be in good health and willing to undergo medical and substance abuse treatment.
• Successful applicants will be required to work on a construction site as part of the apprenticeship.
• Successful applicants must be willing to travel and work at various construction sites in the Western Cape.
• Successful applicants will be required to sign a 12-month learning agreement.
Stipend: 400 R2 per month during the term of the learning agreement.
• Applicants can use the facilities of a local library, the Thusong Center, the E-Center Youth Cafe or the Internet.
coffee to register and upload your CV.
• Applicants must clearly indicate in the CV the training requested and the reference
• Applications must include a CV (no more than 4 pages). Shortlisted candidates will be required
to provide certified copies of identification and higher education certificate.
Register and upload your CV online: https://essa.labour.gov.za/EssaOnline/WebBeans/.
• Technical support for ESSA registration and CV upload: Ms. Michelle Williams Tel: 021 870
2577/2560 or 021872 2020 Email: Michelle.Williams@labour.gov.za Address: 68 Breda Street, Paarl.
• Consultations: Monday to Friday 07: 30–16: 00 Tel: 0860 142 142 Email: email@example.com.
• Only candidates who have registered with the ESSA Department of Employment and Labor
The system will be considered for selection.
Closing date: June 30, 2021
• Selected candidates will be informed no later than July 20, 2021.