The aforementioned vacancies exist at Ipelegeng in the Technical Department based at Sebokeng Depot. The positions will report to the Shop Foreman. Applications from suitably qualified candidates are invited to fill the position.
• Grade 12 / Matric or equivalent academic grades
• Valid driver’s license EC 10.4 or EC with PrDP.
• 3 years of experience in driving heavy vehicles.
• Move buses on company premises and between sections for maintenance.
• Take the buses to obtain a certificate of fitness to ride.
• Test road buses when necessary.
• Park / shunter in stipulated areas.
• Replacement of breakdowns
• Extensive knowledge of road safety regulations.
• Comply with the company’s health and safety procedures.
• Ipelegeng TT working conditions
• Knowledge of the bus passenger transport industry.
• Practical knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Law.
• Knowledge of workshop procedures.
• Knowledge of the sanctioning procedure of the company
• Excellent driving skills
• Time management skills
• Capacity to work under pressure
• Ability to read and write
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent planning and organization skills.
• Have a good work ethic.
• Willing to work after hours when necessary.
• Guidance to teamwork.
• Guidance on security awareness.
• Attention to details.
• Patience when dealing with people
Written requests accompanied by a detailed CV should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or personally delivered to 28 Ken Viljoen, Roods Gardens. Clearly state the title of the requested vacancy in your cover letter.
CLOSING DATE: JUNE 18, 2021
APPLICANTS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE CLOSING DATE SHOULD CONSIDER THAT THEIR REQUESTS WERE NOT SUCCESSFUL.