SEF seeks to appoint community training facilitators with the following:
JOB REQUIREMENTS / SPECIFICATIONS
- Matrix, relevant training certification or 2 years of experience delivering training
- Dedication to supporting women who suffer abuse and / or HIV / AIDS
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to deliver trainings on a range of sensitive / culturally taboo topics (eg intimate partner violence, menstruation, rape, safe sex, stigma around HIV / AIDS, etc.) with compassion.
- Ability to provide high quality emotional and social support to women around the above issues, maintaining confidentiality.
- Strong understanding of ethical considerations related to the program.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
- Technologically competent (use of tablets, Microsoft Office, email)
- Fluent English + a minimum of 2 local vernacular languages
a. Previous experience providing support to victims of gender violence and / or HIV + people PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Sensitive to women’s problems
- Great active listener and patient with others.
- Punctual and very organized
- Flexible and highly reliable RESPONSIBILITIES (KPA)
- Conduct branch evaluations in new branches and support start-up activities when the intervention expands to a new area.
- Deliver high-quality Sisters for Life sessions to all centers in your area of responsibility.
- Provide additional client support through client meetings outside of facility meetings and during home visits.
- Conduct stakeholder engagement activities to build relationships and establish collaboration with relevant local partners (clinics, non-profit organizations, etc.)
- Complete all required reporting requirements How to apply: Interested candidates should send CV / CV and a cover letter, copy of certified identification, certificate of enrollment and qualifications to email@example.com
Application deadline: [May 27, 2021]
NB: Any incomplete or late application will not be considered All positions are aimed at employment equity and preference will be given to selected groups, including people with disabilities. If you do not hear from us three weeks after the closing date, please consider that your request was not successful.