Are you passionate about brand building, then is this role for you?
Leaders is the tool industry is looking for a brand coordinator to join its team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Inform the National Sales Manager on a daily basis
- Generation of new business accounts
- Effectively manage existing accounts
- Sales generation
- Brand marketing
- Manage content and expand the range of tools.
*Public relations Qualifications required (no exceptions):
- Grade 12 / Matrix / Equivalent Grade “N”
- Valid driver’s license – you must have your own vehicle Personal attributes:
- Male, 25 to 32 years old
- Speak English fluently and at least one other official South African language
- Take pride in personal appearance (regret, no visible tattoos and / or piercings).
- Reliable and honest
- Outgoing and confident
- Self motivated
- Enjoy working and interacting with people.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
*Able to work under pressure
- Willing and able to travel across the country when needed
- Willing and able to work after hours and on weekends, when needed
- Previous experience in brand management and branding will be beneficial
- Any experience in the tooling industry will be beneficial The ideal candidate must reside in Pretoria or Johannesburg with their own transportation and a valid driver’s license. The salary will be discussed during the interview, after the 3-month medical help, the pension fund, the car allowance, the cell phone allowance and the gas card. If you are eligible and want to apply for the position, please send a recent photo and copy of your CV to email@example.com. 👉🏻Closing date: March 31, 2021