Family Law firm in Midrand seeks Candidate Attorney.
Duties will include the following:
- Open files, organize and maintain client files and invoices in paper and electronic filing systems
- Draft correspondence and legal documents
- Obtain affidavits and other formal statements from clients
- Index and paginate court bundles for trial
- Call clients, lawyers and counsel to schedule meetings and consultations
Own transport and driver’s licence essential.
Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
Please email C.V. and photograph to email@example.com for consideration.